Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Compare and contrast

Bushco claims that allegation contained in the U.K. memo which stated that the U.S. planned to bomb Al-Jazeera's headquarters is "outlandish".

The U.K considers the content of the memo a sufficiently serious issue that it's gagging the media under the Official Secrets Act on the basis that it's been damaged by the release of the information.

Is there any doubt as to who's giving a more accurate impression about the significance of the memo?

(Edit: typo.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:23 a.m.

    I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Feel free to surf my page ... clothes

    ReplyDelete