Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Continued political difficulty

Prince Albert Con MP Brian Fitzpatrick is retiring from politics, potentially putting in play a seat in what's been relatively fertile NDP territory in the past. We may find out before too long how much of his support was personal and how much was partisan - but Fitzpatrick's departure figures at least to open up the field in PA, and the more that happens in Western Canada, the tougher time the Cons will have putting resources into Ontario and Quebec seats where they're already facing an uphill battle.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:56 a.m.

    Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog
    with my facebook group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Feel free to visit my blog ... diets that work

    ReplyDelete