Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weird

Having been tagged by Greg, five weird things about me:

1. While I've been an NDP backer as long as I've had any knowledge about politics, most people assume I'm a conservative until they talk politics with me in substantial depth for the first time.
2. When I was 4-5 years old, I made a hobby out of drawing maps of imagined cities. (Despite that, I never seriously considered city planning, engineering or architecture as a career.)
3. My third year of law school, while the vast majority of my classmates were eager to get their degrees over with, I was the lone one in the crowd who enjoyed school enough not to want the program to finish that year.
4. Bananas were one of my favourite foods until I was two years old, but I haven't been able to stand them since.
5. I may be the only drummer I know of who is stronger at virtually every other aspect of drumming (technique, dynamics, improvisation, group interaction) than at keeping a consistent pace.

Tags to: Dale, John, Deron, Candace and Chad. Name five weird things about yourself and tag five other victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment