Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Reaching out

It's already been mentioned elsewhere, but I'll take a moment to point out the NDP's redesigned website - featuring what appears to be the only blogger-oriented resource page of any of the major federal parties.*

I've suggested before that the NDP should be the most eager of all parties to encourage its supporters in making their voices heard. And while I hope the page will build on its current base in the future, it's great to see the NDP taking the lead for now.

*This is based on a quick look at the "Multimedia" and "Take Action" sections of the Libs' site, the "Multimedia" section of the Cons', and the Greens' Blogs section which appears to be limited to blogs from party insiders. Let me know if I've missed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment