Saturday, April 08, 2006

The critique continues

The NDP continues its commentary on the Lib leadership campaign - and the contrast between the leadership rhetoric now and the Libs' action while in power is rather striking. The question now is whether the leadership contenders (and the Libs as a whole) will be held to account for that gap, which is only bound to grow as the contenders spend more time in the spotlight. But if not, the NDP has made sure that it won't be for lack of a convenient source for comparison.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:48 a.m.

    Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some
    advice from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

    My web-site :: bankruptcy attorney florida

    ReplyDelete